905 Secret River Drive Suite D
In Greenhaven at:
Daniel Haberman DDS MS
July 5, 2020
Our office is currently open and seeing patients. We have changed many procedures in accordance with the latest directives from the Sacramento County and the State of California Health Departments, the Centers for Disease Control and the American Dental Association.
1. We ask you to fill out new paperwork in the office regarding possible symptoms or exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
2. We take your temperature using a touchless thermometer. Your appointment may need to be re scheduled if your body temperature exceeds 100 degrees.
3. There are still less available appointment times per day to facilitate distancing between patients.
4. Please only send the patient into the office. Parents and siblings are requested to stay in the car unless you have questions or concerns for Dr. Haberman or the staff, or the patient is less than 10 years old.
5. We ask that you follow the governor's latest directives regarding mask wear, unless you have medical or other reasons that exempt you from that precaution.
6. Please help us to maintain 6 foot distancing within the office.
Marsha, Jennifer and I thank you for your patience during this challenging time and wish you and your families strength and good health.